Home & Content Insurance

Home and Contents insurance combines both building and contents insurance on the one policy. The cost of replacing or repairing your home and belongings due to break-ins, fires, falling trees and natural disasters including storms and hail, is covered by home and contents insurance.

Home and contents insurance policy may cover


Cost to repair or replace your rental property building due to damage or loss caused by severe weather, fire, and more.


Content insurance covers loss or damage to the items you have left behind for use by your tenants such as Carpets, Curtains, Furniture etc.

Public Liability

Loss of net rental income for the period your investment property is uninhabitable due to an insured event.

Why have Home and Content Insurance?

Home and contents insurance will give you peace of mind should any natural disasters or thefts occur. Contact Ideal Brokers and insure your home and important valuables for peace of mind.

Want to Know More?

Let’s Talk